Hodgkiss CFO Services
Are you an existing or growing business that needs a part time CFO?
Are you tired and frustrated with trying to maintain your cash flow, payroll, and making sure your financials are correct for tax time?
Having enough money in the bank to cover costs and keeping your business alive and thriving is important for all businesses. At some point in time an existing or growing business will often reach a point where they need additional financial advice to help them improve their cash flow or reach the next level.
As a Business Owner you need to make decisions quickly and having up to date financial reports and a strong balance sheet is critical to your success. Wouldn’t you like to have a CPA arrive at your door to provide personal guidance and to put procedures in place so you could have financial peace of mind?
As a part time CFO we act as extension of your business, we make use our experience and CPA qualifications to make sure that your business runs smoothly and stress free at an affordable cost.
We tackle the most common issues most businesses face today including:
- Cash Flow
- Accounting and Tax Records Issues
- Obtaining New Financing for Your Business
- Complete Reconstruction Services
All these issues and many more become very time consuming for your business but having the right guidance and the correct procedures put in place will produce positive results.
We offer a wide variety of services to improve and grow your business, save you stress, and help you achieve financial piece of mind.
Hodgkiss CFO Services include:
- Management of all accounting functions including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Inventory Accounting, Fixed Asset Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Preparing and publishing monthly financial statements
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and reporting variances to owner/manager
- Support month end and year end closing process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state and federal government reporting and tax filings
- Develop and insure control systems, preserve company assets and report accurate financial results
- Maintaining banking relationships
- Participating in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Maintaining relationships with external auditors and tax preparers
- Constructing and monitoring reliable control systems